Call them party favors. Call them souvenirs. At the civic booster-sponsored Celebrate L.A. 2000 "Made in Hollywood" New Year's Eve bash, guests will receive a commemorative medallion.
* Donated by the Franklin Mint and its co-owner, Lynda Resnick.
* Star-studded event, to be held under a tent at Paramount Pictures, organized by Nancy Daly Riordan and longtime community activists Joni Smith and Janet Karatz.
* At least 600 medallions produced--one per guest.
* To be boxed, gift-wrapped and placed next to each place setting.
* $1,250-paying guests to receive medallion in bronze. Guests at $25,000 tables to receive medallion in gold-plated bronze. Guests at $250,000 tables receive medallion in sterling silver.
* Manufactured at the Franklin Mint in Franklin Center, Pa.
* Measures 1/4-inch thick and 3 inches in diameter.
* Plexiglass stand included.
* Celebrate L.A. 2000 logo of shooting star created by Bryan Honkawa of Teleflora to represent hope, prosperity and peace for the new millennium.