* Geo. W. Park Seed Co. (has all the flowers mentioned above, plus vegetables), 1 Parkton Ave., Greenwood, SC 28647-0002, (800) 845-3369, or http://www.parkseed.com. Free.
* W. Atlee Burpee & Co. (has all the vegetables mentioned above, plus flowers), 300 Park Ave., Warminster, PA 18974-4818, (800) 888-1447, or http://www.burpee.com. Free.
* Bountiful Gardens Seeds (untreated and open-pollinated seed), 18001 Shafer Ranch Road, Willits, CA 95490, (707) 459-6410, or http://www.countrylife.net/ecoaction. Free.
* The Cook's Garden (gourmet seeds), P.O. Box 535, Londondery, VT 05148, (800) 457-9703, or http://www.cooksgarden.com. Free.
* Seeds of Change (organic, heirloom seeds), P.O. Box 15700, Santa Fe, NM 87506-5700, (888) 762-7333, or http://www.seedsofchange.com. Free.
* Seeds Blum (heirloom seeds), HC 33 Idaho City Stage, Boise, ID 83706. $3.
* The Mailorder Gardening Assn. can send you a booklet listing most of the many mail-order seed companies. It costs $2. Write to P.O. Box 2129, Columbia, MD 21045, or call (410) 730-9713. Or visit the Web site at http://www.mailordergardening.com.