The Times Orange County publishes a daily list of police incident reports provided by local law enforcement agencies. The Times prints items as soon as departments make them available. Because many departments release incident reports only weekly, not every community will be represented in each day's Action Log. Authorities from the following cities released incident reports Thursday:
* North Olive Street: Officers responded to a reported drive-by shooting in the 500 block at 11:17 p.m. Wednesday. A 29-year-old man with known gang ties was shot in both hands, police said. He was taken to UCI Medical Center in Orange. The victim told authorities that he and another man were backing their car out an apartment complex when a vehicle drove up and passengers started to shoot from the car. No suspect information is available. Police are continuing their investigation.
* Imperial Highway: A petty theft was reported in the 1600 block at 4:54 p.m. Tuesday.
* Brea Mall: A petty theft was reported at 8:02 p.m. Monday.
* Carbon Canyon Road: A petty theft was reported in the 5700
* Bechler River Avenue: Someone set three trash bins on fire and rolled them together to prevent access to the burning rubbish behind them, causing $3,000 in damage in the 10500 block at 10:15 p.m. Tuesday.
* Forester Drive at Peppermill Lane: Report of several children playing in an uncovered manhole at 2:09 p.m. Tuesday.
* Pacific Coast Highway at Calliope: An unlicensed driver was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving at 3:06 a.m. Thursday.
* El Capitan Lane: A man reported at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday that a 41-year-old man who was a former house guest stole a camcorder, clothing, rings and $300 in cash from his residence in the 25600 block. A theft report was taken.
* Crown Valley Parkway: Five people left a restaurant in the 28100 block without paying their bill for more than $120 at 11:35 p.m. Saturday.
* La Bajada: A woman reported that the stereo was stolen out of her unlocked vehicle in the 28300 block at 7:17 a.m. Saturday.
* La Plumosa: A stereo and Canadian money were stolen from a vehicle in the 28200 block at 5:40 a.m. Saturday.
* New Haven: A woman said someone had thrown a rock through the window of her mother's home in the 100 block while her mother was away on vacation; reported at 8:20 p.m. Saturday.
* Santa Ana Freeway at El Toro Road: Report of a big rig leaking fuel in the southbound lanes at 11 a.m. Thursday. Caltrans crews responded to clean up the roadway; the rig spilled about five gallons.
* Apache Drive at Raintree Lane: Report of a suspicious vehicle at 11:08 a.m. Wednesday.
* Bake Parkway at Dimension Drive: Report of a suspicious person at 7:46 p.m. Wednesday.
* Orangethorpe Avenue: A family was robbed at gunpoint at an apartment in the 5300 block at 11:13 p.m. Wednesday. Two armed suspects, described as male blacks in their mid-20s to early 30s, covered the husband and wife and their adult son with blankets while they ransacked the apartment for about 25 minutes, Sgt. Mark Yokoyama. said. About $500 in cash and coins was stolen, police said. No one was injured.
* Katella Avenue at Bloomfield Street: A man in his 30s reportedly exited his car and spat in the face of the woman in the vehicle behind him at 9:04 a.m. Wednesday.
* Walker Lee Drive: Report of a shot heard in the 2900 block at 12:53 a.m. Wednesday.
* Jeronimo Road at Alicia Parkway: Deputies responded to a traffic hazard at 2:14 p.m. Wednesday.
* Charlinda Drive: Report of a suspicious person in the 25000 block at 2:37 a.m. Wednesday.
* La Jolla Street: A vehicle was reported stolen in the 700 block at 4:55 a.m. Tuesday and a burglary was reported in the 800 block at 3:33 p.m. Tuesday. Police said a stereo, speakers and hand tools, valued at $200, were stolen.
* Doheny Park Road: A 40-year-old man was in good condition at a local hospital Thursday afternoon after he was shocked by an electrical wire and fell 15 feet from a ladder at a Costco store in the 33000 block. The man had been on the ladder fixing a door in the store.
* Via Entrada: Report of shots heard at 1:33 a.m. Tuesday.
* Tustin Village Way: Officers advised residents in the 15600 block to turn down their music at 4:41 a.m. Tuesday.
* Williams Street: A cell phone and a backpack were reported stolen from a Honda Accord in an apartment complex in the 15400 block at 10:29 a.m. Tuesday.
* Newport Avenue: Graffiti was reported in the 14000 block at 7:50 a.m. Tuesday.
* Canyon Crest Drive: Report of an audible burglar alarm in the 18000 block at 8:11 a.m. Wednesday.
* Olympus Drive: A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of narcotics possession in the 13600 block about 2 p.m. Monday.
* Golden West Street at Drive: A routine traffic stop led to a warrant arrest of a 34-year-old man about 10 p.m. Monday.