The Times Orange County publishes a daily list of police incident reports provided by local law enforcement agencies. The Times prints items as soon as departments make them available. Because many departments release incident reports only weekly, not every community will be represented in each day's Action Log. Authorities from the following cities released incident reports Monday:
* North Pullman Street: Report of an assault and battery in the 1000 block at 12:03 a.m. Thursday.
* Berry Street: A petty theft was reported in the 100 block at 1:25 p.m. Wednesday.
* Brea Mall: A petty theft was reported at 11:59 a.m. Wednesday, and a grand theft was reported at 3:19 p.m.
* Civic Center Circle: A petty theft was reported at 2:39 p.m. Wednesday.
* Birch Street: A grand theft was reported in the 900 block at 7:36 a.m. Wednesday.
* Cliffwood Park: A petty theft was reported in the 300 block at 12:38 p.m. Wednesday.
* San Anselmo Lane: A grand theft was reported in the 100 block at 9:01 a.m. Wednesday. The thief stole a cellular phone, CDs, a stereo face plate, a Social Security card, a checkbook and an ATM card.
* Brookhurst Street: Someone stole $5,030 in property that an umpire left at a baseball field at the recreation center in the 16400 block at 10:15 a.m. Friday.
* Brookhurst Street: It was reported at 8:16 a.m. June 1 that someone sprayed paint on the east wall of a maintenance building at the Fountain Valley Recreation Center in the 16400 block.
* West Commonwealth Street: Officers reported chasing a fugitive over fences and through alleys in the 1800 block at 4:12 p.m. Sunday.
* South Magnolia Avenue: Police were looking for a robber who used a gun to take $16 in cash from a man sitting in a car near a liquor store in the 200 block at 10:18 p.m. Sunday.
* Beach Boulevard: Someone broke all the front windows of the Praise Christian Center in the 18500 block at 9:12 a.m. Sunday.
* Valley Circle: Someone rode around on a bike naked and screaming in the 18900 block at 9:45 p.m. June 1.
* Three Arch Bay at Pacific Coast Highway: A Moreno Valley man was arrested Sunday at 11:52 a.m. after attempting to enter a gated residence by falsely using a resident's name.
* Laguna Canyon Road at El Toro Road: A Tustin woman was arrested for reckless driving at 3:03 p.m. Sunday.
* Laguna Hills Mall: A 1996 Honda Civic was stolen from the parking lot between 4 and 7:30 p.m. Friday.
* Laguna Hills Mall: A juvenile was caught shoplifting a CD from a store at 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
* Paseo de Valencia: A burglar entered a location in the 24500 block and stole a change purse containing a diamond ring valued at $37,000, a wallet and cash sometime between Friday and Saturday.
* Silverleaf Lane: A man reported that $520 in tools were stolen from a work van that was broken into while it was parked in the 25000 block between Thursday night and Friday morning.
* Aliso Creek Road: Someone reported that an oil painting was stolen from a gallery in the 23800 block, possibly by an employee who was fired. The theft was reported at 11:50 a.m. June 1.
* Via Venida: A man reported at 9:05 p.m. June 1 that his vehicle and his mother's were scratched while parked near his residence in the 30300 block.
* Idaho Street: Construction workers reported that about $600 in electrical equipment was missing from a storage trailer where new homes were being built in the 1500 block. Police believe the items were stolen sometime during the weekend.
* Lake Center Drive: Deputies went to a hotel room in the 23100 block where they contacted a registered hotel guest who was cited for possession of less than one ounce of marijuana at 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
* Marylhurst Court: Someone reported that several vehicles parked along the street in the 22600 block had been dented over the past two weeks, but the cause of the dents is unknown. The report was taken at 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
* Mesa Way: A woman called to report a burglary in progress at a residence in the 22800 block. Deputies responded and found no signs of a break-in and no suspect.
* Muirlands Boulevard: Two male suspects ran into a store in the 24200 block, stole two 12-packs of beer and ran away. The thieves were gone when deputies arrived at 5:25 p.m. Sunday.
* Walker Street: During an argument over a basketball game in the 7800 block, a man reportedly threatened another man, saying his friends were coming to shoot him. Police sent extra patrols to the area, but there were no reports of injury.
* Katella Avenue: Report of graffiti in the 3700 block at 12:39 p.m. Friday.
* Los Alisos Boulevard at Madero: A 38-year-old man was arrested for possession of a small amount of methamphetamine after being pulled over for a routine traffic violation at 11:55 p.m. Friday.