Thinking you'd like to move? June ranks as the top month for apartment move-ins, according to Apartments.com (http://www.apartments.com). Test your rental IQ with the following quiz:
1. What's the number of rental households in the United States?
2. What's the median annual household income of those who rent?
3. What percentage of renters are single women?
4. What's the average length of time a renter stays in one residence?
5. What portion of renters moves each year?
Answers: 1. 35 million; 2. $24,000; 3. 26%, the largest group of rental households; 4. 2.1 years; 5. 1/3.