University of Judaism needs volunteers to help with its annual Golf Classic on Nov. 1 at Spanish Hills Golf Course in Camarillo. The event raises money for scholarships. Information: Cheryl Gurin, (310) 440-1205.
* Rolling Readers, an early childhood literacy organization in Chatsworth, needs tutors to help children in schools in Panorama City, Reseda, Van Nuys, Canoga Park, Woodland Hills, Sylmar and Tarzana. Training is provided. Information: Betty Wexler, (818) 882-5176.
* Los Angeles Philharmonic needs volunteers for mailings and events. Information: (323) 850-2165.
* Southern California Foster Family and Adoption Agency in Los Angeles needs foster and adoptive parents for abused, abandoned and neglected children. Single people are welcome. Training and reimbursement for foster parents are provided. Information: Sylvia Fogelman, (213) 365-2900.
* Los Angeles Team Mentoring Inc. needs mentors for its Team Works after-school program to work with middle-school students in eight Los Angeles County schools. Training and materials are provided. Information: (213) 489-5667.
* Junior Achievement Program in Los Angeles needs volunteers to teach economics-oriented lessons to students in kindergarten through grade 12. Information: Volunteer Center, South Bay-Harbor-Long Beach, (310) 212-5009.
* L.A. International Church needs bus drivers to drive people to the Los Angeles church from Watts, South-Central Los Angeles, East L.A., downtown L.A. and Hollywood on Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings. Information: (213) 207-2750, Ext. 176.
* East San Gabriel Valley Partnership Americorp in West Covina needs adult volunteers who can spare 10 hours or more a week for its literacy program for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. Information: Judy Rasheed, (626) 472-5194.
Information for this column should be submitted typed and double-spaced to Involvement Opportunities, SoCal Living, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053.