City residents who haven't completed a census packet will get another chance to fill out the forms today and Sunday.
Workers with Oxnard's Census Outreach Project will be available to answer questions from those who have lost their packet, never received one in the mail or are unsure of how to fill it out.
Listed below are sites where help will be available. Bilingual services will be provided.
* 7-11 a.m.: Taqueria Hernandez, 3055 Saviers Road.
* 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Bank of America, 2475 Saviers Road.
* 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: San Gorgonio Apartments, San Gorgonio Avenue and Cordova Street.
* 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Vons Shopping Center, Gonzales Road and Oxnard Boulevard.
* Noon to 4 p.m.: Fierro's Meat Market, 1355 South C St.
* 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.: Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 500 N. Juanita Ave.
* 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.: La Gloria of Oxnard Market, 430 S. Oxnard Blvd.
* 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Fierro's Meat Market, 1355 South C St.
Lengthier versions of some of these stories appear in your local Our Times.