The Times publishes a daily list of police incident reports provided by local law enforcement agencies. The Times prints items as soon as departments make them available. Because many departments release incident reports only weekly, not every community will be represented in each day's Action Log. Authorities from the following cities released incident reports Wednesday:
* East Acacia Street: Vandalism was reported in the 200 block at 12:57 p.m. Tuesday.
* Brea Mall: Petty theft was reported in the 2100 block at 4:54 p.m. Tuesday.
* Bristol Street: A car accident without injuries was reported in the 300 block at 10 a.m. Tuesday.
* Pine Creek Drive: A car was reported burglarized in the 2000 block at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
* Deerpark Drive: A suspicious person was reported in the 1200 block at 11:17 p.m. Tuesday.
* South Elm Avenue: A grand theft was reported in the 1100 block at 4:21 p.m. Tuesday.
* Westminster Avenue: Police arrested a Garden Grove teenager on suspicion of possessing a loaded .357-magnum revolver in the 10900 block at 8:31 p.m. Saturday. Police determined that the weapon, hidden in the suspect's pants, was stolen during a residential burglary in 1997. Two other teenage boys were arrested on suspicion of probation violations.
* Adams Avenue: Police said a man exposed himself to a group of 11-year-old girls in the 100000 block at 3:48 p.m. Sunday.
* West Highlander Avenue: Police responded to a report of trespass in the 800 block at 11:55 p.m. Tuesday.
* East Bluff Drive: Graffiti in red paint was sprayed on walls, windows and trees at 1:45 a.m. at Corona del Mar High School. Combination locks were also cut and an unknown liquid was inserted into all door locks on the school's campus.
* Chapman Avenue: A suspicious person was reported in the 3000 block at 10:10 p.m. Sunday.
* Tuffree Park: A report of suspects taking bleachers apart at 5:26 a.m. Tuesday. A witness was unable to describe the suspects or the specifics of their actions. Police took a report for the theft of 16 railings.
* Sanderstead Road: A report of a burglary in the 13800 block at 6:12 p.m. Monday.
* Shadyridge Drive: A report of grand theft in the 10400 block at 8:07 p.m. Monday.
* Santiago Boulevard: A vandalism was reported in the 17000 block at 8:38 a.m. Monday.
* Lincoln Circle: A petty theft was reported in the 18000 block at 2:22 p.m. Monday.
* Dunrobin Way: Theft of a gun was reported in the 21500 block at 4:08 p.m. Tuesday.
* Imperial Highway: An injury accident was reported in the 18100 block at 1:21 p.m. Tuesday.
Authorities from the following cities did not release incident reports: Anaheim, Buena Park, Cypress, Fountain Valley, Irvine, Laguna Beach, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Seal Beach, Tustin, and Westminster.
The Orange County Sheriff's Department makes incident reports available on the Web. Go to http://www.ocsd.org and click on "Sheriff's Blotter." Incident reports are updated every few minutes and cover the cities of Dana Point, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Stanton and Villa Park, as well as the county's unincorporated areas.