* The 27th annual Green Scene Garden Show and plant sale with everything from heritage tomatoes for sale to a Japanese koi show, and more than 100 vendors and exhibitors, Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., at Fullerton Arboretum, Associated Road at Yorba Linda Boulevard, Fullerton, (714) 278-3579. $6.
* The San Diego Rose Society's rose show, Saturday, 1-5 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., at Balboa Park Club, Balboa Park, San Diego, (760) 741-7619. $2.50.
* A show and sale of orchid cactus (Epiphyllum), on Sunday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., at South Coast Botanic Garden, 26300 Crenshaw Blvd., Palos Verdes Peninsula, (310) 544-1948. $5.
* Five Westside gardens will be on tour Sunday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. (rain or shine). $20 ticket benefits Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles. Call (310) 451-0082 or (310) 472-7762 for information, or get tickets at Merrihew's Sunset Gardens, the Outdoor Room, Yamaguchi Bonsai Nursery or Yamato Nursery, all on the Westside.
* Five gardens in Westlake Village and Thousand Oaks will be on tour Sunday, 12:30-5 p.m. Tickets cost $8 and are available at several area establishments, including Sperling Nursery in Calabasas and Armstrong Garden Center in Thousand Oaks. Call (805) 494-0938 for additional information.
Send garden announcements to Garden Events, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90064, at least three weeks before the event date.