Graham P. Espley-Jones has been appointed chief financial officer and chief administrative officer for the Meyers Group in Irvine, a provider of residential real estate information analysis and consulting services. Previously, Espley-Jones was chief financial officer of Kaufman & Broad's Multi-Housing Group Inc. and chief financial officer of ARV Assisted Living Inc.
* Dennis J. Curcio has joined Universal Broadband Networks in Irvine as executive vice president of data services. Curcio previously developed and directed technology consulting projects for Cisco Systems and KPMG. Before joining Cisco, Curcio co-founded Tangentt Internet.
* Hugh A. Moran has been named to the board of directors of Pacific Liberty Bank in Huntington Beach. Moran, a certified public accountant, has had his own practice in Huntington Beach since 1989.
* Attorney Lester J. Savit has relocated to the Irvine office of Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue, where he will work to expand the firm's intellectual property practice in Orange County. Savit had been in the Chicago office, which he joined in 1987.
* Ronald Stein has joined Providential Securities Inc. in Fountain Valley, a wholly owned subsidiary of Providential Holdings, as chief compliance officer and managing director. Stein was formerly president, chief executive, financial and compliance officer of Transglobal Capital Corp.
* Jerry Collazo has been appointed chief financial officer for Worldwide Wireless Networks Inc. in Orange. He was formerly chief operating officer of Xtend Micro Products. Collazo has also been chief financial officer of Powerwave Technologies and chief financial officer of Young Minds Inc.
* Jen Hall has joined the Precept Group, a Newport Beach employee benefits and human resources consulting firm, as vice president of client management. She was previously a large-group sales manager at Blue Cross of California. Sylvia Alfaro was named client service director. She had been a senior service account manager at Blue Cross.