* Styleclick Inc., a Los Angeles-based provider of e-commerce and Web development services, has appointed Edward Zinser to president and chief operating officer. The former Walt Disney executive was most recently at Internet Shopping Network where he served in a similar capacity until it merged with Styleclick in July.
* Pacific Dimensions Inc., an El Segundo-based interior design firm, has named Steve Cauffman president and chief operating officer. He is a former sales and marketing executive of Richmond American Homes in Irvine.
* Los Angeles media company CanWest Entertainment has named Robb Dalton president of its Fireworks Television USA subsidiary. Dalton is a former senior executive at CBS Enterprises. Also, Daniel Tibbets, who worked with Dalton at CBS, will serve as vice president, entertainment.
* Kennedy-Wilson Inc., a Los Angeles-based international real estate investment firm, has named Cynthia L. Giordano, a senior marketing and communications professional, to vice president, marketing. She previously was a senior marketing director and regional manager of corporate communications at Cushman & Wakefield.
* Hilton Hotels Corp. named Madeleine A. Kleiner the company's executive vice president--general counsel. She will report to Stephen Bollenbach, president and chief executive of the Beverly Hills-based hotel operator.