* Executive Women International will meet at 6 p.m. today at the Mandarin Wok, 21800 Victory Blvd., Woodland Hills. For information, call Christiane Dover at (818) 700-1095.
* Property tax assessment seminars sponsored by Los Angeles County will be held in two Valley locations: Glendale Public Library, 222 E. Harvard St., today and March 14 at 10 a.m. and Bernardi Senior Center, 6514 Sylmar Ave., Van Nuys, on Feb. 23 and March 29 at 11 a.m.
Recorded schedules are available at (213) 974-4240.
* The Valley International Trade Assn. will hold a luncheon featuring a discussion of the effect of the Euro on exports from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the University Club, Cal State Northridge, 18111 Nordhoff St. The fees are $15 for members, $25 for nonmembers.
For reservations, call (818) 346-5620 or visit the Web site at http://www.vita-trade.org.
* American Society for Training and Development will meet from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at Tarzana Hospital, 18321 Clark St., Tarzana.
For information, call (818) 702-6537 or (805) 496-0789 or visit the Web site at http://www.astdla.org.
* Summit 2000: "Harnessing the Power of Information," a series of panels and speakers on Valley business issues, will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday at Universal Hilton & Towers, 555 Universal Terrace Parkway, Universal City. Registration is $75. To register online, visit http://www.valleyofthestars.org or call (818) 782-7738 for information.
* Jewish Vocational Services is offering two seminars on presentation skills for the job interview, from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday and Feb. 24 at 22622 Vanowen St., West Hills. The fee is $25.
To register, visit the Web site at http://www.jvsla.org or call (818) 464-3222.
* The Professionals in Human Resources Assn. will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday at Warner Center Marriott, 21850 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills. Cost varies.
For information, call (818) 989-6555 or visit the Web site at http://www.pihra.org/district9.
* American Assn. of Independent Investors will meet from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday in the AV room at the Los Angeles Times Valley Edition offices, 20000 Prairie St., Chatsworth. For information, call (818) 999-2586 or (818) 349-1923.
* Encino Chamber of Commerce Annual Installation Dinner-Dance begins with cocktails at 7 p.m. Friday followed by dinner at 8 at Warner Center Marriott, 21850 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills. Tickets are $75 per person.
For information, call (818) 789-4711.
* A volunteer income tax assistance program offered through the College of Business Administration and Economics at Cal State Northridge will be available Mondays and Wednesdays from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at CSUN, 18111 Nordhoff St., and at other sites in the Valley through April 14. Services are available for non-English speakers, senior citizens and the handicapped.
For more locations and times, call (818) 677-4519. For a list of tax forms prepared, call (818) 677-4519.
* Cal State Northridge Extension is offering several business seminars in February, including Microsoft Word 2000 on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday through March 11 and Contemporary Human Resources Management on Tuesdays from 7 to 9:50 p.m. Feb. 15 through April 25 at CSUN, 18111 Nordhoff St. Fees vary.
To register, call (818) 677-2504 or (818) 677-2644. For course information, call (818) 677-3911.
* The Encino Chamber of Commerce is calling for donations and volunteers to host students from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at members' businesses and at a chamber luncheon Feb. 24.
For information, call (818) 789-4711.
* Professionals Exchanging Business meets Tuesdays at 7:10 a.m. at Marmalade Cafe, Calabasas Commons, 4783 Commons Way.
For information, call Ken Abramson at (818) 701-7510.
* Inside Track, a business development and networking group, meets for breakfast every Tuesday at 7:15. For information and location, call Sue Silver at (818) 591-3131, Ext. 213.
* Tugnet, a computer users group network, meets Tuesdays at 7 p.m. at Granada Pavilion, 11128 Balboa Blvd., Granada Hills. Admission for nonmembers is $3.
For information, call (818) 884-9441 or visit the Web site at http://www.tugnet.org.
* Valley Computer Club meets the second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. at Burbank YMCA, 321 E. Magnolia Blvd. Wheelchair access is available. For information, call (818) 846-4012, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Web site at http://www.pacificnet.net/~bur.
* The Business Exchange Group meets Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Marie Callender's, 6633 Fallbrook Ave., West Hills. For reservations, call (818) 377-5851.
News and announcements for this column can be sent two weeks in advance to the Business Calendar, 20000 Prairie St., Chatsworth 91311, or faxed to (818) 772-3338.