"Cancer: Keys to Survivorship" will provide cancer patients with information on self-empowerment, employment rights and health insurance. Breakfast, lunch, materials provided. Sponsored by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship. Free. Nancy Baxter at (310) 348-5721, Ext. 225. June 17, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Skirball Cultural Center, 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
* Today: Baby care class for new parents, Little Company of Mary Hospital, 4101 Torrance Blvd., Torrance. 7-9:15 p.m. $20 per couple. Reservations: (800) 618-6659.
* Mondays and Wednesdays: Reading class for adults with learning disabilities or dyslexia, International Dyslexia Assn./Ryan Reading Center, L.A. branch, 4379 Tujunga Ave., Studio City. 7-9 p.m. $12.50 per class. (818) 506-1111.
* Tuesday: "Get Relief From Sinus Problems," North Valley Family YMCA, 11336 Corbin Ave., Northridge. 7 p.m. Free. (818) 885-5482.
* Tuesday: An oncologist will discuss the risk factors for developing breast cancer. UCLA Medical Center, Stein Plaza Auditorium, Westwood Boulevard and LeConte Plaza. 2:30 p.m. Free. Reservations: (800) 516-5323.
* Tuesday: Fitness class for arthritis sufferers, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, 9920 Talbert Ave., Fountain Valley. 11 a.m.-noon. Free. Registration: (888) 626-2662.
* Wednesday: Yoga class, Citrus Valley Medical Center--InterCommunity Campus, 210 W. San Bernardino Road, Covina. 6-7 p.m. Free. Registration: (626) 814-2479.
* Wednesday: "Walking Your Way to Wellness," Glendale Memorial Hospital, Center Auditorium, 1520 S. Central Ave., Glendale. Noon-1:30 p.m. Free. Reservations: (818) 502-2348.
* Wednesday: "Looking Ahead: The Importance of Wills and Trusts," Glendale Memorial Hospital, 1420 S. Central Ave., Glendale. 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m. Free. Reservations: (818) 502-2396.
* Thursday: "Staying Fit for Life," led by a pulmonologist. Westside Pavilion, Pico Boulevard between Overland Avenue and Westwood Boulevard, West Los Angeles. 10:30 a.m.-noon. (800) 516-5323.
* Saturday: CPR class, Methodist Hospital, 300 W. Huntington Drive, Arcadia. 8 a.m.-3 p.m. $40. Registration: (626) 574-3475.
* Sunday: "Ask the Dietitian" will focus on nutrition, healthy eating. Farmers Market, 200 N. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills. 10 a.m.-noon. Free. (213) 244-9190.
* Wednesday: The South Bay Osteoporosis Support Group will focus on "Reducing the Threat of Osteoporosis." Little Company of Mary Hospital, Del Webb Center for Health Education Building, 4101 Torrance Blvd., Torrance. 7 p.m. Reservations: (310) 325-7048.
* Thursday: Support group for women with breast, cervical, colon, leukemia, lung or ovarian cancer. Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital, Radiation Oncology Department, 333 N. Prairie Ave., Inglewood. 2-3:30 p.m. (310) 674-7050, Ext. 3930.
Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital seeks stroke patients for a study on the benefits of a new anti-depressant, Nefiracetam. Must be over 45, have had a stroke in the past six months and be experiencing depression but not using medication. Call Karen at (310) 674-7050, Ext. 3015.
Health Watch appears weekly. Send items typed and double-spaced three weeks in advance to Health Watch, Health, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053.