Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

O.C. BUSINESS PLUS | ORANGE COUNTY BRIEFLY

Bridge Technology Ups Stake in CMS

May 03, 2000

Bridge Technology Inc., a Garden Grove computer peripheral products company, said Tuesday that it has acquired another 30% of CMS Technology Ltd., increasing its stake in the Hong Kong company to 90%. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Early in January, Bridge said it had agreed to acquire up to 70% of CMS, with an option to acquire the remaining 30%. CMS, an exclusive IBM distributor for China, has annual revenue of about $50 million.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|