Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

Our Times: Orange County Community News

Placentia

May 18, 2000|Raul Gallegos, (714) 520-2512

For the second time in six months, the City Council rejected plans Tuesday for a Wienerschnitzel drive-through restaurant planned in the south side of the city.

An initial proposal for the restaurant was rejected late last year. Project representatives said Wednesday that after making all the studies and changes possible to their plans, including operating hours and design modifications, they are filing a lawsuit against the city to recover their costs on the project plus damages.

"My client has lost over $1.5 million in foregone revenues alone," said Jennifer Friend, the lawyer representing owner and developer Raman Zobalan. "The council members did not cite any findings of fact for rejecting the proposal again."

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|