* Kelvin Duckett has been named chief executive and president of MDS Inc., a Los Angeles-based producer of Web-based video. Duckett has been a founder and executive of several post-production companies, including 525 Post.
* U.S. Bank, the Minneapolis-based financial services company that is moving into the Southern California market, has named Lori Bell a manager of the bank's business development in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. A former Bank of America and Wells Fargo executive, Bell will oversee business development for the commercial banking teams in Southern California.
* Susan Bracey has been appointed senior vice president of finance at Ticketmaster, the Los Angeles-based ticketing service division of USA Networks Inc. She was chief financial officer for the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago and a finance executive at Fox Broadcasting Co.
* IBenefits Inc., an El Segundo-based employee benefits service provider on the Web, has named Philip Hashway chief operating officer. Hashway is a former Compaq Computer executive involved in new business development.
* Load Media Network, a Hollywood-based developer of video software, has named Jack Kennedy chief executive and Brian Hendrickson chief operating officer. Kennedy is a former strategic advisor to the CEO of Teledesic. Hendrickson was the COO at Powernet International.