Advertisement

Our Times: Orange County Community News

Lake Forest

May 19, 2000|Alex Katz, (949) 574-4206

A fire that engulfed a single-family home in the 26000 block of Elmcrest Way on Wednesday night was probably started by a candle, Orange County Fire Authority officials said.

About 20 firefighters arrived at the home at 7:15 p.m. and battled the blaze for about half an hour before controlling it, Capt. Paul Hunter said.

No one was injured in the fire, which caused about $150,000 in damage.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|