From David Letterman's Top 10 list--Coach Bob Knight tips for controlling your anger:
10. Don't choke anyone--if you must, make sure they deserve it.
9. Avoid situations that trigger outbursts, like being around people.
8. Every time opposing team scores, 40 milligrams of Prozac.
7. In winter, wear mittens so you can't give the finger.
6. Slowly count to 10--more fun to head-butt someone after giving 10-second head start.
5. Four words: an hour of Oprah.
4. Find constructive ways to vent frustration, choke Dick Vitale.
3. Smashing TV won't stop "Beverly Hills 90210" from going off the air.
2. Get Nicorette people to develop "Quit Being a Bastard" patch.
1. When your face turns the color of your sweater, take a timeout.