The Times publishes a daily list of police incident reports provided by local law enforcement agencies. The Times prints items as soon as departments make them available. Because many departments release incident reports only weekly, not every community will be represented in each day's Action Log. Authorities from the following cities released incident reports over the weekend:
* North Avenida Barca: A grand theft was reported in the 100 block at 11:01 a.m. Wednesday.
* South Chaparral Court: A burglary was reported in the 100 block at 10:28 a.m. Wednesday.
* East Santa Ana Canyon Road: A burglary was reported in the 5600 block at 9:40 p.m. Wednesday.
* Knott Avenue: Two vehicles were reported racing in the 8800 block at 10:01 p.m. Wednesday.
* Western Avenue: A vehicle was reported stolen in the 5700 block at 10:27 a.m. Wednesday.
* Monte Vista Avenue: A burglary was reported in the 300 block at 6:39 p.m. Wednesday.
* Granada Drive: A petty theft was reported in the 33700 block at 12:14 p.m. Sunday.
* Selva Road: A report of gunshots in the 28000 block at 10:10 p.m. Saturday.
* Broadway: Jeans and jewelry worth less than $1,000 were reported stolen from a thrift store in the 300 block at 12:20 p.m. Wednesday.
* South Coast Highway: A person reportedly called someone offensive names in the 1500 block at 3:49 p.m. Wednesday.
* Hawthorne Road: A resident reportedly returned home to find it burglarized and vandalized in the 400 block at 8:49 p.m. Wednesday.
* La Mirada Street: A grand theft was reported in the 25400 block at 7:15 a.m. Sunday.
* Cordova: A prowler was reported in the 25800 block at 5:39 a.m. Sunday.
* Muirlands Boulevard: A stolen vehicle was reported in the 24300 block at 8:41 a.m. Sunday.
* Green Avenue: Police received reports of a loud party in the 3600 at 5:56 p.m. and 9:41 p.m. on Tuesday.
* Meads Avenue: A petty theft was reported in the 10000 block at 2:18 p.m. Thursday.
* Avenida Florencia: A man was arrested on an unspecified warrant and another was arrested on suspicion of possessing methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia in the 100 block at 6:35 a.m. Tuesday.
* Camino de Estrella: Deputies arrested a boy on suspicion of petty theft after he was reportedly caught trying to steal $100 worth of compact discs from a store in the 500 block at 3:25 p.m. Tuesday.
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO
* Alipaz Street: A 20-year-old man and an 18-year-old woman were cited on suspicion of possessing less than an ounce of marijuana near Del Obispo Street at 10:25 p.m. Monday.
* Alipaz Street: A 13-year-old girl reported her bicycle was stolen in the 32000 block at 7:05 p.m. Monday.
* Romelle Avenue: A petty theft was reported in the 18100 block at 11:27 a.m. Sunday.
* Hewes Avenue: A report of vandalism in the 13700 block at 9:52 a.m. Sunday.
* Livingston Street: A suspicious person was reported in the 14000 block at 12:39 p.m. Thursday.
* Charter Road: A burglary was reported in the 18000 block at 12:26 p.m. Thursday.
* Center Drive: A grand theft was reported in the 10000 block at 3:32 p.m .Thursday.
* Rosenau Drive: A suspicious car was reported in the 18000 block at 4:24 p.m. Thursday.
Authorities from the following cities did not release incident reports: Brea, Cypress, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Newport Beach, Placentia, Seal Beach, Westminster and Yorba Linda.
The Orange County Sheriff's Department makes incident reports available on the Web. Go to http://www.ocsd.org and click on "Sheriff's Blotter." Incident reports are updated every few minutes and cover the cities of Dana Point, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Stanton and Villa Park, as well as the county's unincorporated areas.