* The Irvine office of New York-based Lend Lease Real Estate Investments acquired the 486,782-square-foot MC&C Commerce Center/Stage Road Properties in Santa Fe Springs for $33 million from New York-based Fortis Advisers Inc. and Santa Fe Springs-based McGranahan Carlson & Co. in what brokers said was one of the largest property sales ever in the mid-counties industrial market. The MC&C center includes nine buildings on 23 acres at Florence and Shoemaker avenues and at Valley View Avenue and Stage Road that were developed in 1999 by McGranahan Carlson & Co. The CB Richard Ellis team of Steve Batcheller, Darla Longo, Rick McGeah and Barbara Emmons represented the buyer and the seller.
* PS Business Parks, an Irvine-based real estate investment trust, purchased a 160,499-square-foot office complex at 1,3,5,7 and 9 Corporate Park in Irvine for $25.3 million from Patrician Associates of Des Moines. Michael Randall and Tom Taylor of Grubb & Ellis represented the buyer and the seller.
* Tyco Electronics has leased 201,286 square feet of industrial space in a just-completed building within Ontario Gateway West on South Parco Avenue in Ontario. The 10-year transaction between Pennsylvania-based Tyco Electronics and Brentwood-based developer Proficiency Capital Corp. is valued at about $8 million. Grubb & Ellis Co.'s Jeff Read and Mark Kegans represented the tenant, and Kevin McKenna and Peter McWilliams of Colliers Seeley represented Proficiency Capital.
* Metrolink has expanded its existing lease at MCI Center by an additional 6,700 square feet and now occupies roughly 40,000 square feet of office space at 700 S. Flower St. in downtown Los Angeles under terms of a 10-year, $5.3-million lease the commuter rail system has signed. Metrolink was represented by Stephen L. Bay, Clay Hammerstein and Matthew Olaiz of Insignia/ESG. MCI Center was represented by John Eichler of Cushman & Wakefield.
* First Industrial Realty Trust Inc., a Chicago-based real estate investment trust, purchased the 69,592-square-foot Arrow Business Center at 15705-15709 Arrow Highway in Irwindale from Voit Cal Partners of Newport Beach for $4.3 million. John Hollingsworth of Grubb & Ellis represented the buyer and the seller.
* Men's Wearhouse signed a 10-year, $3.9-million lease for 5,000 square feet of retail space at 406 S. Lake Ave. in Pasadena. John E. Alle of John E. Alle Co. represented the tenant and the landlord, Jules Verne Trust.
* InfoLink Screening Services Inc., provider of background screening and drug testing of job applicants and employees, signed a seven-year, $2.6-million lease for 18,000 square feet of office space at 9201 Oakdale Ave. in Chatsworth for its corporate headquarters. Sheryl Mazirow of Grubb & Ellis represented the tenant. Bennett Robinson of CB Richard Ellis represented the landlord, San Francisco-based Catellus Finance.