* Birtcher Real Estate Group and its New York-based financial partner, Praedium Funds, acquired the 32-acre, 24-building, 401,000-square-foot Brookhollow Office Park at Grand and Warner avenues in Santa Ana from Calvest/Olympus for $41 million. Rob Socci of Voit Commercial Brokerage represented the buyer and the seller.
* KWI Parkside Medical LLP bought the 62,000-square-foot Parkside Medical Center at 2336 and 2428 Santa Monica Blvd. in Santa Monica for $16 million from Prin-Car. Matt Ceragioli of NAI Capital Commercial represented the seller. KWI Parkside represented itself.
* Newport Beach-based WLA Associates acquired the four-building, 151,340-square-foot Fullerton Business Center at 1501-1561 Orangethorpe Ave. in Fullerton for $11 million from Kilroy Realty Group. Jack Farris of Voit Commercial Brokerage represented the buyer and the seller.
* Crown Valley LLC bought the 42,328-square-foot Crown Valley Retail Center at 27600-27680 Marguerite Parkway in Mission Viejo for $10.3 million from Pacific Castle Newport. Dennis Vaccaro of Faris Lee Investments represented the buyer and the seller.
* Foremost Business Parks bought a 134,518-square-foot industrial park bordered by East La Palma Avenue, Hancock Street and Manaserro Street in Anaheim for $10.1 million from Catellus Development Corp. Tyson Theel and Alan Pekarcik of Voit Commercial Brokerage represented the buyer. The seller was represented by Bob Griffith and Jeff Chiate of Cushman & Wakefield.
* Baker Street Venture acquired the four-building, 60,435-square-foot West Airport Center office complex at 125 E. Baker St. in Costa Mesa for $7.2 million from West Airport Center LP. George Economos and Steve Economos of NAI Capital Commercial represented the buyer and the seller.
* PerkinElmer Inc. signed a 10-year, $6.9-million lease for 85,773 square feet at 11240 Warland Drive in Warland Cypress Business Center in Cypress. The landlord, Warland Investments Co., was represented by David Prior, Murray Smith and Todd Taugner of Klabin Co. PerkinElmer was represented by Matt Homer of Colliers Seeley.
* San Marino-based Ying Enterprises bought the 79,669-square-foot Central Plaza Retail Center at 11812-11828 South St. in Cerritos for $5.4 million from Central Plaza Corp. of Los Angeles. The seller was represented by Frank Kosi, Burton Young and J.C. Fan of Sperry Van Ness. The buyer was represented by James Lin of J.J. Capital Income.
* GG Glenoaks Investments acquired a 75,000-square-foot industrial park at 9900-9960 Glenoaks Blvd. in Sun Valley for $4 million from G&G Business Centre. The buyer and the seller were represented by Ross Thomas of Delphi Business Properties, who is also the managing member of GG Glenoaks.
* Acme Display Co., a Los Angeles-based maker of products for retail displays, purchased a 58,500-square-foot industrial building at 1801 Flower Ave. in Duarte for $3.3 million from Duarte-based Mr. Remo of California. Rick Sheckter and Chris Sinfield of Grubb & Ellis represented the seller. Lance Levin and Jonathan Wolk of Lancelot Realty represented the buyer.
* Selectron, a computer network company, signed a five-year, $3- million lease for 46,516 square feet of space at 11331 Valley View St. in Cypress. Brian DeRevere, Bob Goodmanson and Brad Bierbaum of CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant and the landlord, Warland Investment Co.
* Bake Orchard Partners bought 185,434 square feet of land on Bake Parkway and Route 241 in Lake Forest for $2.9 million from Turner Development Corp. and plans to construct three office buildings at the site. John Griffin, Trent Walker and Louis Tomaselli of Voit Commercial Brokerage represented the buyer and the seller.
* T&R Properties, a San Fernando-based owner of industrial properties, acquired two new buildings totaling 32,108 square feet in Valencia Commerce Center for $2.72 million from Calabasas-based sellers Ivan and Gayle Cohen. Cliff Reston and Daniel Carrillo Sr. of Real Property Advisors represented the buyer. The sellers were represented by Doug Sonderegger and Craig Peters of CB Richard Ellis.
* Pacific Gulf Properties acquired a 35,127-square-foot parcel at 771 E. Union St. in Pasadena for $2.23 million from Hillcrest Partners to construct a 72-unit, 105,000-square-foot apartment building for senior housing. Dave Stolte and Jeff Searcy of Charles Dunn Co. represented the buyer. The seller was represented by R. Scott Martin of Dunn Co.
* Birtcher Senior Properties sold a 1.92-acre parcel of land at Ranch Viejo Road and Paseo Espada in San Juan Capistrano to Willow Partners for $2.1 million. The property has permits and approvals for a 74-unit senior housing apartment development, for which construction is scheduled to begin in early 2001, according to Dave Stolte and Jeff Searcy of Charles Dunn Co., who represented the seller. The buyer was represented by Bob Taylor of Wesley Taylor.