Hana and Ina Kim of Encino were selected to the All-Southern California girls' junior golf team by the Southern California PGA.
Anthony Kim of Studio City, no relation to the Kim sisters, was chosen to the boys' team.
Kevin Na of Diamond Bar was boys' player of the year and Erica Blasberg of Corona was girls' player of the year.
* The Oak Park High Shootout at Sunset Hills, an 18-hole Texas-scramble golf tournament to raise funds for the Oak Park athletic program, is scheduled for Monday at Sunset Hills Country Club in Thousand Oaks.
Registration will begin at 11 a.m. the day of the event, with a shotgun start at noon. Entry fee is $150. Information: Bruce Beck, (818) 991-0239.
* The Cal Lutheran three-on-three tournament is scheduled for noon to 5 p.m. Sunday in the Cal Lutheran gym.
Teams may compete in one of four age groups: 12-and-under, junior high, high school and open divisions. Cost is $75 per team, with a maximum of four players on a team.
Information: (805) 493-3411.
* A free camp for boys and girls 10-14 is scheduled from 5-9 p.m. on Nov. 3 and from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Nov. 4 at Rio Mesa High.
Information and registration: (805) 983-1890.
* The Southern California Diamonds' 18-and-under club softball team will host a men's novice slow-pitch tournament Nov. 19 at the Oxnard Softball Complex.
Entry fee is $150 per team. Information: Richard Arias or Frank Gutierrez, (805) 385-8170.
* The Valley Breeze 12-and-under girls' fastpitch team is seeking players. Information: Adolfo Ramirez (818) 897-3900.
* The Northridge Hockey Center is taking registration through Nov. 8 for leagues that will begin the week of Nov. 13.
Registration is from 1-5 p.m. Monday through Saturday at Northridge Hockey Center, located on Shirley Avenue behind the Northridge Fashion Center.
The hockey center will have a grand opening from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Nov. 4-5. The grand opening will include hockey industry representatives showing their wares, giveaways and raffles for equipment and free skating.
Information: (818) 998-4642.
* The Zuma Bay Club will stage tryouts for players in the 12-and-under and 14-and-under age groups from 1-3 p.m. on Nov. 5 at Simi Valley Adventist School.
Tryouts for girls' 16 and under with last names beginning with the letters A through M are from 5:30-8 p.m. at Thousand Oaks High. Tryouts for players 16 and under with last names beginning in N-Z are from 7:30-10 p.m. at Thousand Oaks.
Tryouts for 18-and-under players will take place from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Nov. 12 at Thousand Oaks.
Players under 18 must bring a parent to sign a waiver. Tryout fee is $20. Information: Joe Riccio, (805) 493-1323.