* Shurflo Pump Manufacturing, a maker of beverage-dispensing equipment, signed a $25-million, 10-year lease for a three-building, 231,618-square-foot headquarters to be built at Warland Cypress Business Center at the southwest corner of Katella Avenue and Valley View Street in Cypress. Shurflo, based in Garden Grove, will consolidate and move its operations into the new facility, which is scheduled to be completed in spring 2002, said Mitch Zehner and Louis Tomaselli of Voit Commercial Brokerage, who represented Shurflo. The landlord, Warland Investments Co., was represented by Todd Taugner, David Prior and Murray Smith of Klabin Co. The project will include a 50,000-square-foot office building, a 91,618-square-foot research and development building and a 90,000-square-foot warehouse.
* Institutional pension fund advisor PM Realty Advisors of Newport Beach acquired the 670,000-square-foot Fontana Industrial Portfolio for $23 million from San Francisco-based AMP Property, a real estate investment trust. Trammell Crow's Rick Putnam, Jeffrey Cole, Henry Johnson and Chris Atkinson represented the buyer and seller.
* Marmar Properties purchased the 46,542-square-foot Jewelers Mall building at 625 S. Hill St. in Los Angeles for $15 million from Manulife Financial. The purchase price of $322 per square foot was one of the highest prices per square foot in downtown Los Angeles in many years, said Dean Heck and Robert Gray of Beitler Commercial Realty Services, who represented the seller. The buyer was represented by Tony Chamberlin of CB Richard Ellis. Heck and Gray said the building was 98% occupied at the time of sale.
* TDK purchased the former head office of Fujitsu Business Communications Systems, a 164,330-square-foot industrial building at 3190 Miraloma Ave. in Anaheim, from Hamilton Co. of Newport Beach for $12.4 million. TDK's semiconductor unit, which manufactures and sells integrated circuits for data transmission applications, will relocate from Tustin. Jeffrey Chiate, Bob Griffith and Rick Ellison of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller. The buyer was represented by Mark Larson and Gary Stocke of CB Richard Ellis.
* Super Center Concepts Inc. signed a 10-year, $10-million lease for a 181,536-square-foot industrial building at 15510 Carmenita Road in Santa Fe Springs, where the company will relocate its corporate headquarters and warehouse operations. Greg Stanton of CB Richard Ellis, along with John Tenaglia and Ron Young of Lee & Associates, represented the tenant. Tom Skahill of Daum Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord, Liberty Vegetable Oil Co.
* H.A. Los Mares acquired the 42,613-square-foot Los Mares Plaza at 641 Camino De Los Mares in San Clemente for about $9.3 million from Los Mares Theater Plaza. Reza Etedali of Sperry Van Ness represented the buyer and the seller.
* GMS Realty of Carlsbad bought the 67,000-square-foot San Fernando Mission Plaza shopping center at 315 San Fernando Mission Blvd. in San Fernando for $8.7 million as part of a $49-million portfolio of three shopping centers sold by Manhattan Beach-based Center Trust Inc., said William Gerrity of GMS. Center Trust was represented by Jeff Vitek of CB Richard Ellis. GMS Realty represented itself. The sale included two shopping centers in Washington state.
* Davlyn Investments Inc. of San Diego acquired the 102-unit Chase Terrace Apartments at 21450 Chase St. in Canoga Park for $6.7 million from Chase Terrace LLC. The buyer and seller were represented by Joel Berlinsky of Peregrine Advisors Ltd.
* Four Seasons General Merchandising Inc., an import-export company, signed a five-year, $6-million lease for 307,500 square feet of warehouse space at Los Angeles Regional Distribution Center, 5305 Rivergrade Road in Irwindale. The landlords, TA Associates Realty and Wohl Property Group, were represented by Darla Longo, Barbara Emmons, John Privett, David Norrie and Art Rasmussen of CB Richard Ellis. Four Seasons was represented by Doug Cline and Peter Bacci of Lee & Associates.
* Metapa Inc., a New York-based Internet company, signed a five-year, $5.9-million sublease from Bizrate.com for 36,725 square feet of office space at 4055 and 4063 Redwood Ave. in Los Angeles. Gray DeFevere of Grubb & Ellis represented both parties.
* Crown Valley LLC bought the 16,415-square-foot Crown Valley Center at 30012 Crown Valley Parkway in Laguna Niguel for about $5.6 million from Laguna Crown Ltd. Reza Etedali of Sperry Van Ness represented the seller. The buyer was represented by George Barkhordarian.