* Woodland Hills-based 21st Century Insurance has promoted Marina Lubinsky to manager of Internet business development, with responsibility for strategy and technology development. Lubinsky joined 21st Century in January 2000. 21st Century recently redesigned its Web site, I21.com.
The company also named former Progressive Insurance Co. executive Michael Mobley vice president and California product manager responsible for design, pricing and legislative and regulatory strategies.
* Robin Reinhardt has been promoted to the new position of vice president, MTV celebrity talent and studio relations, at MTV Networks. She will continue to oversee relationships between the movie studios' publicity and promotions departments and MTV.
* Oingo Inc., an online direct marketer based in Los Angeles, has named Stephen P. Jackson president and chief executive. Jackson is a former senior vice president and general manager at IXl Inc.
* Culver City-based restaurant operator and franchiser Sizzler International Inc. has promoted Diane Hardesty to the newly created position of chief administration officer responsible for human resources, risk management, purchasing and distribution among other departments.
* Perry L. Segal has been named senior executive vice president, operations, of CT Engineering Corp., a technical placement firm based in El Segundo. He will head CT Technology Group, a new division that will handle increased demand for information technology professionals.
* Jane Wilkens has joined Los Angeles-based wholesale insurance brokerage Heritage General Agency as a vice president.
* Stacey Meyer has been appointed vice president of Gary Kaplan & Associates, a Pasadena-based executive search firm. Meyer was previously a principal at the firm.
* Paul Higgins, chief operating officer of Line56, has been named chief executive, succeeding co-founder Michael Jefferies, who will become executive chairman. Los Angeles-based Line56 is a provider of news and analysis for the business-to-business e-commerce community.
* Culver City-based Internet consulting firm Experiant has named Nancy Fareed a director of marketing; Don Murphy a director of marketing; Joss Rogers a user-experience architect; and Scott Sichler a product manager. Fareed, Murphy and Rogers are former MarchFirst executives; Sichler is from Rare Medium.