* Fox Television Network President Anthony J. Vinciquerra has been named president and chief executive of the Fox Networks Group, a new position that includes management of Fox Cable Networks Group. He will retain oversight of business operations of Fox Television.
Reporting to News Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer Peter Chernin, Vinciquerra will oversee the operations of more than 30 major domestic cable and satellite networks, including FX, Fox Sports Net and Fox Movie Channel.
* Erwin More, a founding member of Talent Entertainment Group, has been named senior vice president and head of television talent for William Morris Agency.
* Josh Donen has been promoted to co-head of Creative Artists Agency's motion picture literacy department, joining co-heads Rand Holston and Risa Gertner.
* First American Title Insurance Co. in Santa Ana, the nation's second-largest title insurer, promoted John R. Thoma to chief financial officer. Thoma has served as First American's northwest regional controller and chief financial officer of its subsidiary in Oregon since joining the company in 1996. Before that, he spent eight years with accounting firm Price Waterhouse.
* Toshiba America Medical Systems in Tustin has named Karen Barack-LaPoint senior director, business operations. She will manage operations, sales support, sales training and sales force automation. LaPoint spent the last 15 years in medical imaging positions at both Marconi Medical Systems and GE Medical Systems.
* Brian Ellerman has been promoted to vice president, strategic relationships for Mullin Consulting Inc., a Los Angeles-based executive benefits consultancy.
* Brad Booth has joined Colby & Partners ad agency in Santa Monica as senior vice president, account director. He will be responsible for managing the firm's American Suzuki Automotive business.
* Environmental consulting firm RBF Consulting has hired landscape architect Angela Woodward for its Irvine office.
* Shawn "Tubby" Holiday has been named creative director for EMI Music Publishing. Based in Los Angeles, he will sign writers and producers for the company. Holiday is a former executive with Windswept Pacific Music Publishing.
* Daphne Van der Kieft has been promoted to account manager in the Westwood office of the Creative Group, a staffing services company specializing in freelance creative professionals.
* Bradley McGavin has joined the Westwood office of the Affiliates, a staffing services firm specializing in project attorneys and legal support personnel. A former practicing attorney, McGavin is an account executive.
* Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Brokerage Co. has elected Kevin Assef to senior vice president and managing director of its Ontario office.
* Tom Sanchez has joined commercial real estate investment firm Sperry Van Ness as senior vice president of information systems. Sanchez was the founder and chief technology office of RealUSA and PropertyFirst.com.
* Brian Frank has joined Spectera Inc. as regional vice president of the vision benefits company and will be based in Los Angeles. He is a former executive at Transamerica.
Spectera also has hired Chris Hinds as account executive, based in the company's Rancho Santa Margarita office.
* Margaret Powers has been named director of leasing for the L.A. Mart. She will be responsible for leasing the permanent gift and home accessories showrooms at the downtown L.A. Mart. Powers is a former marketing director for Hub Group Distribution Services in Illinois.
* Packaging Department Inc. has named Robert Thibodeaux systems engineer of the Los Angeles-based supply chain and transport packaging company.
* Steve Spurgeon has joined Blaze Co., a Venice-based public relations firm, as vice president with duties involving creative direction and account manage- ment.