* Today, President Bush may announce a decision on steel tariffs and quotas, before a Wednesday deadline.
* Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly opens hearings on whether the Justice Department's proposed settlement of the Microsoft Corp. antitrust case is in the public interest.
* Wednesday, the Senate Judiciary Committee holds a hearing on the proposed merger of EchoStar Communications Corp. and Hughes Electronics Corp.'s DirecTV Inc.
* Wednesday, the Securities and Exchange Commission holds a discussion on possible reforms of financial disclosure and auditor oversight.
* Thursday, a U.S. Bankruptcy Court holds a general session with creditors of Global Crossing Ltd.
* Saturday, former U.S. Comptroller Eugene Ludwig reports to Allied Irish Banks on how currency trader John Rusnak lost $691 million at its Allfirst Financial subsidiary.