Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

The Region | IN BRIEF / FULLERTON

Air-Conditioning Unit Sparks Fire at Strip Mall

November 29, 2003|From Times Staff Reports

An early morning fire at a strip mall Friday caused minor damage, fire officials said.

No one was injured in the 6:14 a.m. blaze near Brookhurst Street and Orangethorpe Avenue.

Fire officials said the fire broke out in an air-conditioning unit on top of the mall. It took firefighters about 15 minutes to control the blaze, officials said.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|