* Tom Alexander, Santa Barbara: Had a single while facing a full count with two out in the bottom of the seventh inning to drive in the game's only run in the Dons' 1-0 victory over visiting Goleta Dos Pueblos.
* Bobby Kelly, Corona Santiago: Went five for five, including a triple, with three runs batted in and three runs in the Sharks' 11-5 upset of No. 23 Corona in a Norco tournament championship semifinal game.
* Brent Sekety, Burbank Burroughs: Threw a no-hitter with 16 strikeouts, no walks and one hit batter in the Indians' 10-0 Foothill League victory over host Burbank.
* Daniela Urincho, Norco: Had 11 strikeouts and gave up two hits over seven innings for the No. 5 Cougars in a 5-0 Mountain View League victory over host Mira Loma Jurupa Valley.
* Kimi Wong and Melissa Calvin, Goleta Dos Pueblos: Wong threw a one-hitter with 11 strikeouts to improve her record to 13-0 and Calvin had two RBI doubles in the No. 13 Chargers' 3-1 Channel League victory over visiting Santa Barbara.
* Daniel Kim, Mission Viejo Trabuco Hills: Won the 200-meter freestyle in 1 minute 51.71 seconds, the 100 backstroke in 57.94 and anchored the winning 400 freestyle and 200 medley relays in the Mustangs' 131-39 nonleague victory over visiting Laguna Hills.
* Cale Planck, Palm Desert: Swept, 6-1, 6-0, 6-0, at No. 1 singles in the No. 5 Aztecs' 16-2 Desert Valley League victory over host La Quinta.
For more scores and highlights: www.latimes.com/sports/preps