Advertisement
 

Carbon Monoxide Killed Couple, Coroner Says

THE STATE | IN BRIEF / SHINGLETOWN

January 04, 2004|From Times Wire Reports

A retired couple found dead in their home this week were the victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, officials with the Shasta County coroner's office said Friday.

Bob and Gayle Adams and their five pets were found by a family member Wednesday. They appeared to have been overcome by exhaust fumes from a generator used to supply electricity to their home, said John Zufall, deputy coroner for Shasta County.

The generator was in the attached garage, and officials believe the fumes seeped into the home.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|