* Yahoo Inc. unveiled a website dedicated to Internet searches for China, less than a week after archrival Google Inc. made its first investment in the country's biggest search engine firm.
* Walgreen Co., the largest U.S. drugstore chain, said third-quarter profit rose 16% to $344.6 million, or 33 cents a share. Sales rose 15% to $9.58 billion.
* PalmOne Inc. reported a fiscal fourth-quarter profit of $13.3 million, or 27 cents a share, contrasted with a loss from continuing operations of $10.4 million, or 35 cents, a year earlier. Sales rose 23% to $267.3 million.
* Inamed Corp. of Santa Barbara agreed to pay $17.3 million and royalties on sales outside the U.S. to settle a patent lawsuit with Johnson & Johnson over the Lap-Band System, a device to reduce stomach size.
* MGM Mirage said it planned to build a casino in the Chinese territory of Macau.