Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsFires

Cord Blamed in Business Fire

March 17, 2004|From Times Staff and Wire Reports

A fire caused by a faulty electrical cord did an estimated $500,000 damage Tuesday to a clothing accessories business in a Yorba Linda strip mall, authorities said.

No one was injured in the early-morning blaze that struck Ear Abstracts Etc., at Imperial Highway and Yorba Linda Boulevard.

Some 60 county firefighters were sent to the one-story building, whose roof was left sagging, apparently weakened.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|