5 RUNNING BACKS WHO COULD STRUGGLE TODAY Stephen Davis, Carolina
* He has had four one-yard touchdown runs in two games but should cool against a tough Miami defense.
Willis McGahee, Buffalo
* Can't be tentative at the line of scrimmage against Atlanta's Keith Brooking and Co.
Curtis Martin, N.Y. Jets
* He has been held under 100 yards in each of his four games against Jacksonville.
Ahman Green, Green Bay
* One touchdown in his last nine games, and he hasn't reached 100 yards in his last eight.
Travis Henry, Tennessee
* Going against a St. Louis defense that has allowed 58 yards rushing per game.
5 OVERDUE SACK ARTISTS
* Dwight Freeney, Indianapolis -- Bringing lots of heat, but his sack numbers have yet to reflect that.
* Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, Green Bay -- He's the only Pro Bowl player on defense who has yet to force a turnover.
* Patrick Kearney, Atlanta -- One of the NFL's most disruptive players, he is due for a big statistical performance.
* Kevin Williams, Minnesota -- Coming off a 12-sack season, he has no sacks and only three tackles.
* Jevon Kearse, Philadelphia -- This has to tweak the Freak: No sacks so far.
Cincinnati over Chicago
* Bengals are on their way to their first 3-0 start since 1990.
Philadelphia over Oakland
* T.O. outshines Randy Moss in this one.
Tampa Bay over Green Bay
* Nothing is going well for the Packers, even at Lambeau.
Seattle over Arizona
* Cardinals have lost 21 of their last 22 road games.
Indianapolis over Cleveland
* The Browns have come from behind to win their last three dome games.
5 TELLING STATISTICS
* Atlanta has converted only 19.2% of its third downs this season.
* The Colts have given up seven points or fewer in consecutive games. The last time they did that three times in a row was in 1971, when they played in Baltimore.
* The Vikings have committed 12 turnovers in their first two games, as many as they had in their first 10 games last season.
* Tom Brady in the first half this season: 105.5 rating with three touchdown passes; second half: 68.8 rating with no touchdown passes.
* Kansas City's Trent Green has yet to throw a pass for a touchdown this season but has never been blanked in three consecutive games.
* * * * * * Bengals' Carson Palmer has a rating of 100 or better in his last five starts.
* * * * * Scorching Ben Roethlisberger says Tom Brady is NFL's best quarterback.
* * * * Viking owner Zygi Wilf says he stands behind Mike Tice, but for how long?
* * * As the Saints know, banners and cheerleaders do not a home game make.
* * Great Redskin comeback, but Dan Snyder's celebration was embarrassing.