Advertisement
 
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsHealth

Trebek says he's coming back

QUICK TAKES

December 18, 2007|From the Associated Press

Out of the hospital and recovering from a heart attack, "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek says he'll be back before the cameras Jan. 14 to tape the game show's "Teen Tournament."

Trebek, 67, was hospitalized last week after being stricken with what a spokesman for the show described as a minor heart attack. He was released over the weekend and plans to spend the holidays at home with his family.

The veteran host said he'd been overwhelmed by "the great show of support and compassion expressed in the past few days to me, my family and my co-workers." He said that enough episodes were taped before he was hospitalized so that people who tune in over the holidays are still seeing new shows.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|