Discovery HD Theater
KABC-TV Channel 7
KNBC-TV Channel 4
KTLA-TV Channel 5
Sky Link TV
(Float entries in bold)
1. Oklahoma All-Star Centennial Band
2. Farmers Insurance
3. Marine Corp Mounted Color Guard
5. Kingwood High School Band
6. City of Los Angeles
7. Llama Assn. of Southern California
8. Rain Bird Corp.
9. Pulaski Red Raider Marching Band
10. Bayer Advanced
11. Pasadena City College Herald Trumpets
12. Macy's (Queen's Float)
13. Butler Golden Tornado Marching Band
14. NAMM, the Int'l Music Products Assn.
15. Medieval Times
16. Sierra Madre Rose Float Assn.
17. Martinez Family Group
18. Rotary International
19. Dobyns-Bennett High School
20. City of Palmdale
21. 1st Cavalry Division, Horse Detachment, U.S. Army, Ft. Hood
23. USC Trojan Marching Band
24. Trader Joe's
25. Wells Fargo
26. American Honda
27. Louisiana Leadership Institute Marching Band
28. City of Duarte/City of Hope National Medical Center
29. New Buffalo Soldiers
30. Star Wars Spectacular
31. 501st Stormtroopers & Star Wars Band
32. Lucas Films
33. Banuelos Charro Team
34. Western Asset
35. Mayor of Pasadena
36. Oklahoma Centennial
37. Fayette County High School Marching Tigers
38. University of Michigan
39. University of Michigan Band
40. University of Redlands
41. Pasadena City College Tournament of Roses Honor Band
42. President, Tournament of Roses
43. LifeSource Whole-House Water Systems
44. Cowgirls Historical Foundation
45. City of Santa Fe Springs
46. Petite Elite Miniature Horse Precision Driving Team
47. City of Anaheim
48. Delfines Marching Band
50. Grand marshal
51. National Notary Assn.
52. Lakeville North High School Marching Band
53. Donate Life
54. Long Beach Mounted Police
55. City of Cerritos
56. Waukesha North High School Band
57. City of Ontario
58. Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks
59. China Airlines
60. Andalusians of the Spanish Fiesta
61. Cal Poly Universities, Pomona and San Luis Obispo
62. Porterville Panther Band
63. Kaiser Permanente
64. Valley Hunt Club Hitch and Riders
65. Ronald McDonald House Charities, Southern Calif.
66. United States Marine Corps Band
67. City of Alhambra
68. Painted Ladies Rodeo Performers
69. City of St. Louis
70. The Salvation Army
71. City of Glendale
72. Gypsy Horse Group
73. Lions Clubs International
74. Mountain Ridge High School Marching Band
75. Burbank Tournament of Roses Assn.
76. Broken Horn Ropers
77. City of Long Beach
78. L.A. Unified School District Honor Band
79. City of Torrance
80. Spirit of the West Riders
81. Lutheran Laymen's League
82. Punahou Academy Marching Band
83. La Canada Flintridge Tournament of Roses Assn.
84. Western Group
85. Odd Fellows and Rebekahs
86. Australian Southern Stars
87. City of West Covina
88. All American Donkey & Mule Riders
89. Optimist International
90. Riverside King High School Band and Color Guard
91. City of South Pasadena
92. Scripps Miramar Saddlebreds
93. Kiwanis International
94. Classic Curly Riders
95. City of Downey
96. Tulare Mounted Sheriff Posse
Paid parking is offered in numerous lots along the parade route.
Reserved parking for automobiles, buses and RVs is available through Easy Parking Service (626) 286-7576, Modern Parking (213) 482-8400, Sharp Seating (626) 795-4171, Unified Parking (626) 395-9953 and others.
Limited RV parking is available next to the Rose Bowl at Brookside Park until noon Tuesday.
Metro Rail Gold Line stations at Del Mar Blvd., Memorial Park and Lake and Allen avenues are all within a short walk of the parade route.
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority will provide regular bus service to areas near the parade. For more information, call 1-800-COMMUTE or visit mta.net.
Post-parade float viewing
Floats will be on display for public viewing along Sierra Madre Blvd. between Washington Blvd. and Sierra Madre Villa Ave. and along Washington between Sierra Madre Blvd. and Woodlyn Road.
Hours are today from 1 to 4 p.m. and Tuesday from 7 to 9 a.m. for the disabled and senior citizens, and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for everyone.
Admission is $7. Children 5 and younger get in free.
Colorado Street Bridge, to noon today
Pasadena Ave. from Columbia St. to Del Mar Blvd., until 11 a.m. today
Orange Grove Blvd. from Colorado Blvd. to Columbia, to end of parade
Colorado from Orange Grove to Sierra Madre Blvd., today 4 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sierra Madre Blvd. from Colorado to Sierra Madre Villa Ave., today 4 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Freeway ramp closures
Orange Grove Blvd. offramp from the eastbound 134, until noon today
Sierra Madre Blvd. offramps from the 210, to 4:30 p.m. today
California Blvd. and Del Mar Blvd. onramps to the 134 and 210, to 11 a.m. today
Del Mar offramp from the 210, 8 p.m. to noon today
Sources: Tournament of Roses, Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau