* at Boston 4, Buffalo 3 (OT): Marco Sturm scored in overtime and had an assist for the Bruins. Tim Thomas made 27 saves.
* at N.Y. Islanders 4, Tampa Bay 0: Rick DiPietro turned aside 28 shots for his 12th career shutout and the Islanders beat the Lighting for the first time since March 21, 2004.
* at N.Y. Rangers 2, Washington 0.: Chris Drury scored his first goal since opening night and Henrik Lundqvist got his third shutout.
* at Ottawa 6, Atlanta 4: Randy Robitaille scored his first two goals for the Senators before leaving because of an injury after a hit by Thrashers defenseman Garnet Exelby.
* at Montreal 5, Philadelphia 2: Saku Koivu had a goal and an assist and Cristobal Huet stopped 16 shots. The Canadiens remained undefeated through regulation in six games (5-0-1).
* St. Louis 3, at Minnesota 2: Jay McKee scored the winning goal in the third period. Keith Tkachuk and Martin Rucinsky also scored for the Blues, who have yet to lose back-to-back games.
* Detroit 4, at Calgary 1: Henrik Zetterberg scored twice to help the Red Wings run their win streak to seven. Calgary ended its season-long seven-game homestand at 4-2-1.
* at Colorado 3, Pittsburgh 2: John-Michael Liles scored one of the Avalanche's three third-period goals to offset Sidney Crosby's two scores.
* Nashville 3, at Vancouver 0: David Legwand and Martin Erat scored on their team's first two shots and Dan Ellis made 29 saves, lifting the Predators to their first road win.
* at Ducks 2, Columbus 1 (SO): Mathieu Schneider scored in the shootout and the Ducks ended a four-game losing streak.