* at No. 7 Missouri 40, Texas A&M 26: Jeremy Maclin caught two touchdown passes, one to pull the Tigers (9-1, 5-1) out of late trouble and the other on the school's longest reception (82 yards) in 31 years, in a victory over the Aggies (6-5, 3-4) at Columbia.
* at No. 15 Texas 59, Texas Tech 43: Colt McCoy passed for four touchdowns, ran for two more and the Longhorns (9-2, 5-2) scored 24 points in the fourth quarter to hold on for a win over the Red Raiders (7-4, 3-4) at Austin. Texas Tech quarterback Graham Harrell passed for 466 yards and five touchdowns, and twice brought his team to within 10 points in the fourth quarter. Texas had to recover two onside kicks and continue scoring to hold off Texas Tech.
* at No. 4 Oklahoma 52, Baylor 21: Freshman running back DeMarco Murray scored four touchdowns, one on a 91-yard kickoff return, to lead the Sooners (9-1, 5-1) over the Bears (3-8, 0-7) at Norman.
* at Nebraska 73, Kansas State 31: Joe Ganz threw for 510 yards and seven touchdowns to set school records and the Cornhuskers (5-6, 2-5) scored on 11 straight possessions while ending a five-game losing streak with a win over the Wildcats (5-5, 3-4) at Lincoln.
* at Iowa State 31, Colorado 28: Todd Blythe caught two touchdown passes from Bret Meyer to key a 31-point second half and the Cyclones (3-8, 2-5) held off the Buffaloes (5-6, 3-4) at Ames.