* at No. 23 Brigham Young 17, Utah 10: Harvey Unga ran 11 yards for a touchdown with 38 seconds left as the Cougars (9-2, 7-0) rallied to beat the Utes (8-4, 5-3) at Provo, Utah, winning the state rivalry for the second straight year and clinching a second consecutive outright Mountain West Conference title. Unga, who ran for 141 yards, scored on a run up the middle.
* Texas Christian 45, at San Diego State 33: Joseph Turner ran for a career-high 226 yards and four touchdowns as the Horned Frogs (7-5, 4-4) overcame a 17-0 deficit to beat the Aztecs (4-7, 3-4) in a Mountain West game.
* at New Mexico 27, Nevada Las Vegas 6: Marcus Smith caught a 63-yard touchdown pass and Rodney Ferguson had 117 yards rushing to lead the Lobos (8-4, 5-3) over the Rebels (2-10, 1-7) in a Mountain West game at Albuquerque.
* at San Jose State 27, Nevada 24: Adam Tafralis passed for 342 yards and two touchdowns to rally the Spartans (5-7, 4-4 Western Athletic Conference) to their first win over the Wolf Pack (5-6, 3-4) in six years. Nevada had a chance to force overtime, but Brett Jaekle's 37-yard field-goal attempt hit the left upright and bounced away as time expired.
* Utah State 24, at Idaho 19: Leon Jackson rushed for two touchdowns and passed for another at Moscow to lead the Aggies (2-9, 2-6) over the Vandals (1-11, 0-8) in a battle of teams at the bottom of the WAC standings.