* Boston 109, at New York 93: Kevin Garnett had 20 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists for the Celtics, who have won three straight after the only rough patch in their season, a stretch of three losses in four games.
* at Washington 102, Dallas 84: Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison gave the Wizards their first season sweep of the Mavericks since 1996-97. The Wizards have won five of their last six games to take hold of fourth place in the East.
* San Antonio 95, at Charlotte 86: Tim Duncan had 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Spurs, who ended a two-game losing streak and ended a three-game stretch in which they failed to reach 90 points.
* Portland 111, at Atlanta 109 (OT): Travis Outlaw made a long jumper with one second left in overtime to lift the Trail Blazers. Joe Johnson, who scored 37 points, missed a last-second shot for Atlanta.
* Indiana 110, at Philadelphia 103: Kareem Rush scored a season-high 25 points and Mike Dunleavy had 24 for the Pacers, who moved into a tie with New Jersey for the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference standings.
* at Houston 96, Seattle 89: Yao Ming had 30 points and 17 rebounds, Tracy McGrady had 17 points and five assists and the Rockets handed the SuperSonics their 11th consecutive loss.
* at New Orleans 106, Milwaukee 92: Tyson Chandler had 20 points and the Hornets won their fifth in a row. Four of Chandler's baskets came on alley-oop dunks, three set up by Chris Paul, who finished with 16 points and 10 assists.
* Minnesota 109, at Golden State 108: Ryan Gomes scored a career-high 35 points to go with 11 rebounds to help the Timberwolves end a 16-game road losing streak.
* at Memphis 104, Chicago 90: Mike Miller and Rudy Gay each had 24 points and 10 rebounds for the Grizzlies, who built a 17-point lead in the second half and maintained a double-digit edge the rest of the way.
* at Orlando 102, Detroit 100: Rashard Lewis made a 12-foot jumper as time expired for the victory. The Magic had lost nine straight to Detroit, including four games that knocked them out of last year's playoffs.
* Cleveland 97, at Miami 90: LeBron James scored 28 points and had five assists in the victory, his first win in nine career trips to Miami. Shaquille O'Neal didn't score in the second half and will undergo an MRI today to determine if the severity of a lingering hip injury has changed.
* at Lakers 116, Denver 99: Derek Fisher scored 28 points and Jordan Farmar had 19 for the Lakers.
* Utah 109, at Clippers 93: Deron Williams had 18 points and 13 assists and six of his teammates also scored in double figures.