* Florida 3, at San Diego 1: Jorge Cantu hit a two-run home run against Greg Maddux (3-7) and Ricky Nolasco (10-4) limited the Padres to one run and five hits in eight innings. Since winning his 350th game on May 10, Maddux is 0-4 with seven no-decisions. Kevin Gregg earned his 16th save for the Marlins.
* Colorado 4, at Milwaukee 3: Ubaldo Jimenez gave up three hits in seven innings and Matt Holliday hit his fourth home run in four games for the Rockies, who have won six of seven.
* at Pittsburgh 10, Houston 7: Nate McLouth and Ryan Doumit each hit home runs and 10 players had hits for the Pirates, who stopped a losing streak at three games. Adam LaRoche reached base four times, scored twice and drove in a run as eight Pirates had runs batted in. Carlos Lee hit his 20th home run for the Astros.
* New York 10, at Philadelphia 9: Pedro Martinez pitched into the sixth inning and David Wright homered and drove in four runs as the Mets built a 10-1 lead through 5 1/2 innings.
* at Dodgers 3, Atlanta 0: Hiroki Kuroda pitched a one-hitter and Nomar Garciaparra hit a two-run home run for the Dodgers.