Times staff writer Lonnie White breaks down the keys to Game 3 and looks forward to Game 4:
Three keys from Game 3
* Jellybean flashback: Kobe Bryant's offensive display against Boston has to make his father Joe proud.
* Missing points: Paul Pierce has poor shooting game and the Celtics struggle to score.
* Sasha time: Lakers get 20 big points off the bench from Sasha Vujacic.
Three keys to Thursday's Game 4
* Help please: Lakers need another starter -- other than Bryant -- to step up offensively.
* Healthy Rondo: Celtics can only hope that their second-year point guard is not seriously injured.
* Bench play: Whichever team gets better play from its reserves will win.