21. CINCINNATI (Joe Reedy, Cincinnati Enquirer) — D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama: "Andre Smith is unsigned and while it's a good safety class, 21 might be a little high for Mike Brown to take a safety."
22. ST. LOUIS from Washington (Howard Balzer, The Sports Xchange) — Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International: "The Rams don't have any returning starters at safety. If they can't trade down, Cyprien would be the best value."
23. MINNESOTA (Mark Craig, Minneapolis Star Tribune) — Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State: "The Vikings made corner a much high priority once they decided to release Antoine Winfield rather than paying him the $7.25 million he wanted."
24. INDIANAPOLIS (Mike Chappel, Indianapolis Star) — Datone Jones, DT, UCLA: "Losing Dwight Freeney, the Colts don't have a second pass rusher other than Robert Mathis and he's on the wrong side of 30."
25. MINNESOTA from Seattle (Craig) — Keenan Allen, WR, California: "The Vikings have no one other than Greg Jennings. If they ever want to find out if Christian Ponder is the guy, they have to put more than one receiver around him."
26. GREEN BAY (Bob McGinn, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel) — Matt Elam, S, Florida: "Charles Woodson is gone, and they only have Morgan Burnett at safety. Elam is physical and brings toughness and that's what they need."
27. HOUSTON (John McClain, Houston Chronicle) — DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson: "Hopkins is a three-year starter the Texans think would be ready to start as a rookie."
28. DENVER (Mike Klis, Denver Post) — Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama: "Lacy would be the last piece to an offensive powerhouse. He would replace an aging Willis McGahee."
29. NEW ENGLAND (Shalise Manza Young, Boston Globe) — D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston: "The Patriots are in need of a cornerback, although they could use a defensive end too. They only have five picks, so they would like to trade out of that spot, if possible."
30. ATLANTA (D. Orlando Ledbetter, Atlanta Journal-Constitution) — Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington: "Trufant fills a need after the Falcons let three of their top five cornerbacks leave in the off-season."
31. SAN FRANCISCO (Matt Barrows, Sacramento Bee) — Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State: "The 49ers could do the same thing with him they did with Aldon Smith as a rookie, making him a situational pass rusher his first year then moving him into a starting role as the heir apparent to Justin Smith."
32. BALTIMORE (Aaron Wilson, Baltimore Sun) — Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU: "With Ray Lewis retired, the Ravens have a void in the middle of their defense."