The ads that run during every Super Bowl are often just as much fun as the game itself. And if you're a 49ers fan, maybe even more fun. During Sunday night's Super Bowl 47, Doritos didn't disappoint and Oreo became a sensation in seven little words. Here are five Super Bowl ads worth another look.
1. Doritos found a winner with its goat for sale fan ad from the brand's Crash the Superbowl campaign. How or why a goat is obsessed with Doritos is beyond me, but the part where the goat is denied his favorite snack and starts screaming is priceless. Still laughing over this one. You can check it out in the video above.
2. When the lights went out in the stadium last night Oreo seized the moment as a marketing opportunity. The brand tweeted "Power out? No problem" and a picture of an Oreo and the words "You can still dunk in the dark." Genius! The tweet was retweeted more than 15,000 times and favorited by over 5,200 users. Eat that, Don Draper.
3. The Milk Mustache campaign's Got Milk? ad with the Rock running around in his pajamas and slippers in pursuit of a milk truck. He leaves a little girl's cat in a tree, he lets robbers rob a bank, he ignores a woman trapped in a car with a lion on the roof, all for a jug of milk. Definitely cheeseball but entertaining.
4. Taco Bell's Viva Young commercial deserves an award of any kind. It depicts Bernie Goldblatt and his senior friends having a wild night on the town. Clubbing, making out, hooking up in the bathroom, getting regrettable tattoos and ending up at Taco Bell all to the sound of Fun's "We Are Young" in Spanish. Best part hands down -- when Goldblatt flashes some diners in the Taco Bell his nipple. Way too sexy.
5. The M&Ms commercial with that fly girl Naya Rivera from 'Glee.' It was a little bit of a snoozer until she starts shoving her M&M boyfriend into the oven, stuffing him into a piñata, giving him a whipped cream hairdo and trying to light him on fire. Pure comedy. Poor little guy.