Looking for an Oscars 2013 play-at-home ballot? Look no further — you've found a shareable version, packed with additional info about who and what you'll be voting on.
Click here to get the ballot, explore a bit before you mark your choices and then, if you wish, save and share on Facebook and Twitter. You can even print a slew of blank ballots to hand out at Oscar parties or print your final picks.
Mouse over the nominees to learn more about the movies, actors, directors and others who are up for trophies Sunday night. Who's won before, and what did they win for? Who's experiencing the excitement for the first time? And what's that animated short about, anyway?
OSCARS 2013: Play-at-home ballot
Though certain nominees seem shoo-ins -- Vegas' odds-on favorite for best actor is Daniel Day-Lewis in "Lincoln" -- this year's field is wide open in many respects. "Argo" has been racking up best picture wins, but with the academy's snub of Ben Affleck in the directing category, even that might not be a sure thing. Supporting actor is widely considered anybody's race, and Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Chastain each took a lead actress trophy home from the Golden Globes.
Brush up on the nominees and maybe get an edge on the other folks in the office pool by checking out The Envelope, where Gold Standard writer Glenn Whipp has been making his predictions in every category. A bit of background on the likely winner for musical score or sound editing can turn the average film fan's ballot into a star on Oscar night.
Make your choices wisely (or wildly) and check back during the show to see how you did.
Meanwhile, take a spin through our complete Oscars coverage, including:
- Oscar Watch interactive: Everything you need to know about the 10 most-nominated films.
- Top Oscar nominees rundown in photos.
- Complete list of nominees by category.
- Academy Awards timeline: winners through the years.
- Oscar quiz: Know what movie John Ford didn't win a best picture Oscar for? Learn the answer with our quiz.
- Trivia from this year's nominations.
- Buzzmeter: See what pundits have to say about the top nominees.
- A sneak peek at three Oscar ballots of academy members.
Play-at-home ballot: Have you made your picks yet?
VIDEO: Nominees' defining scenes
BUZZMETER: Pundits make their final picks
OSCAR WATCH: What you need to know about the films