The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and Fire Department responded to an emergency call at the Jackson family compound in Calabasas early Wednesday morning, according to sources.
Officials would say only that they responded to a "medical emergency" on the block where the Jackson family lives. The L.A. County Fire Department described the call as a "possible overdose" and said a patient was taken to a hospital.
One source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the patient was Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris.
Jackson's former wife, Debbie Rowe, also told Entertainment Tonight that Paris Jackson was the patient.