If you’ve been looking for a new travel credit card, Fairmont’s Visa Signature card has some sweet perks, including two complimentary nights with breakfast for two at any Fairmont worldwide after you spend $1,000 within the first three months of opening your account.
Other benefits include:
- No foreign transaction fees (making it a good card for international trips where many cards add a surcharge for each foreign transaction).
- One complimentary night at a Fairmont on each anniversary year that you make at least $12,000 worth of purchases with the card.
- Fairmont Reward points are earned on every purchase, including five points per dollar spent on Fairmont stays, two points per dollar spent on airline tickets and car rentals, and one point per dollar on other purchases.
- If you are not already a President’s Club member, applying for the card automatically enrolls you, so you can be upgraded to Premier membership status, which includes the Fairmont Fit program, 2 for 1 golf privileges, dining and spa certificates.
- Complimentary annual membership to the Lounge Club with two free lounge visits per year to more than 350 airport lounges in 200 cities worldwide, including four lounges at LAX, two at JFK and two at O’Hare.
The Fairmont Signature Visa card has a $95 annual fee, but as Brian Kelly, the Points Guy, noted in his review of the card last May: “this is a great offer considering nights at some Fairmonts like the Plaza in NYC and the Fairmont Orchid on Hawaii can go for well over $500 each, so this sign-up bonus alone can be worth over $1,000, making up for the annual fee.”