Jeff Burton's announcement Wednesday that he won't drive the No. 31 Chevrolet again in 2014 in NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series is the latest in a flurry of NASCAR driver-team changes for this season and next year.
Haven't kept up with all of them? Here's a scorecard to help you stay current:
- Kevin Harvick will leave Richard Childress Racing and move to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014.
- Kurt Busch will leave Furniture Row Racing and move to Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014.
- Ryan Newman, currently one of three Stewart-Haas drivers with Tony Stewart and Danica Patrick, is looking for a ride for next year after not being re-signed.
- Stewart is out for the rest of the season with a broken right leg.
- Mark Martin, who had driven the No. 55 Toyota part-time for Michael Waltrip Racing, will replace Stewart in his No. 14 Chevrolet in all but one of the remaining races this year. The exception is Oct. 20 at Talladega, Ala., where Austin Dillon will drive.