May 26, 1999
Bridge Technology Inc., a Garden Grove computer products company, reported first-quarter net income of $78,278, or 1 cent a share, contrasted with a net loss of $81,895, or 2 cents a share, for the year-earlier period. Sales were up 64% to $7.7 million from $4.7 million.
April 19, 2000
Bridge Technology Inc., a Garden Grove maker of digital recording, storage and communication components, said Tuesday that its stock will be listed on the Nasdaq small-cap market starting today. The company said in a press release that its shares will trade under the ticker symbol BRDG. The listing, the company said, should enable Bridge Technology to attract a broader investor base, including institutional investors.
January 5, 2000
Bridge Technology Inc., a Garden Grove computer peripheral products company, said Tuesday that it has agreed to acquire up to 70% of the assets of CMS Technology Limited in Hong Kong for $7 million cash, along with the first right of refusal to acquire the remaining 30%. The price is payable in two installments. Half was paid Monday, and the rest will be paid Feb. 1. CMS, an exclusive IBM distributor for China, posted $50 million in revenue in 1999.
July 20, 2000 |
Bridge Technology Inc., a Garden Grove maker of data storage and communication components, said Wednesday that it plans to double the size of its Autec Power Systems Inc. unit in Simi Valley. Bridge said in a press release that demand for Autec's power supplies and switching power components exceeds the unit's available production capacity. Autec's current contract backlog, which has a high percentage of new customer orders, exceeds $10 million, Bridge said.
February 13, 2001
Bridge Technology Inc., a Garden Grove digital data-storage and communication-components company, said Monday it has canceled all agreements, including stock exchanges, with Worldwide Wireless Networks Inc. Bridge said in a press release that the cancellations include the previously reported 60% sale of its Pacific Bridge Net unit to the Orange-based wireless infrastructure company.