Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsJanine R Padia
IN THE NEWS

Janine R Padia

FEATURED ARTICLES
BUSINESS
June 1, 1992 | Anne Michaud, Free-lance writer
In a market where some commercial buildings have vacancy rates of 20%, owners of the Park Place complex in Irvine are pleased with its 95% occupancy. Behind the success is Janine R. Padia, a vice president of Boston-based Winthrop Management, who has managed the eight interconnected buildings since 1986. She said retaining tenants is all-important and discussed ways her company does that with free-lance writer Anne Michaud.
ARTICLES BY DATE
BUSINESS
June 1, 1992 | Anne Michaud, Free-lance writer
In a market where some commercial buildings have vacancy rates of 20%, owners of the Park Place complex in Irvine are pleased with its 95% occupancy. Behind the success is Janine R. Padia, a vice president of Boston-based Winthrop Management, who has managed the eight interconnected buildings since 1986. She said retaining tenants is all-important and discussed ways her company does that with free-lance writer Anne Michaud.
Advertisement
BUSINESS
October 8, 1997 | LESLIE EARNEST, SPECIAL TO THE TIMES
Crow Winthrop, which owned the landmark Park Place office complex, said Tuesday it has emerged from bankruptcy with a reorganization plan that gives debt holders a controlling stake in the complex. The 1.8-million-square-foot office complex is now owned by Jamboree LLC. Debt holders own 90% of Jamboree, and Crow Winthrop Operating Partnership, which owned the building before the bankruptcy, has the remaining 10%.
BUSINESS
May 25, 1993 | TED JOHNSON, SPECIAL TO THE TIMES
Home improvement retailer HomeBase in Fullerton plans to move its corporate headquarters to the former Irvine offices of Denny's Inc. in a $23-million deal--one of Orange County's largest new office leases in recent years. HomeBase will occupy about 150,000 square feet at the Park Place office complex--the futuristic, mirrored corporate center at the San Diego Freeway and Jamboree Road that is also home to Fluor Corp. and Avco Financial Services.
REAL ESTATE
November 5, 1989 | Linda Martini-Posner
The Sickels Group of San Diego has named Patrick J. Gravitt vice president of industrial development. Gravitt will be responsible for market identification, site acquisition, financing, marketing and leasing and the development of industrial projects throughout the Southland. James J. Foreman has joined Kilroy Industries as senior industrial marketing executive. Foreman will focus on marketing and leasing the El Segundo-based company's industrial and research and development properties.
Los Angeles Times Articles
|