Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsJapan Foreign Investments Philippines
IN THE NEWS

Japan Foreign Investments Philippines

FEATURED ARTICLES
BUSINESS
August 3, 1995 | Times Staff and Wire Reports
Japanese Group to Build Philippine Industrial Park: The Japan International Development Organization said it agreed to develop the 45,000-acre industrial park in the Subic Freeport area of the Philippines. The organization, a government-sponsored enterprise, is 60% owned by 120 companies, including Mitsubishi Corp., Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. The remaining 40% is controlled by the Overseas Economic Cooperation Fund, a Japanese government agency.
ARTICLES BY DATE
BUSINESS
August 3, 1995 | Times Staff and Wire Reports
Japanese Group to Build Philippine Industrial Park: The Japan International Development Organization said it agreed to develop the 45,000-acre industrial park in the Subic Freeport area of the Philippines. The organization, a government-sponsored enterprise, is 60% owned by 120 companies, including Mitsubishi Corp., Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. The remaining 40% is controlled by the Overseas Economic Cooperation Fund, a Japanese government agency.
Los Angeles Times Articles
|