Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsJeta Power Systems Inc
IN THE NEWS

Jeta Power Systems Inc

FEATURED ARTICLES
ARTICLES BY DATE
Advertisement
BUSINESS
August 28, 1996
Louisiana-based Computer Products Inc. acquired Jeta Power Systems Inc., a Huntington Beach manufacturer of medium- and high-wattage power systems, for $11.7 million. Computer Products said it previously held about 10% of Jeta's common shares and acquired the remaining 90% in exchange for $11.25 million in cash. Jeta Power's revenue is expected to reach $14 million for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30. Computer Products manufactures electronic subsystems for power conversion.
Los Angeles Times Articles
|